1. Veteran journalist Bob Woodward’s book “Rage” is his second about Donald Trump’s presidency. What news organization does Woodward work for?
A. The New York Times
B. The Washington Post
C. CBS News
2. Why did a top aide to U.S. Attorney John H. Durham, who is looking into the origins of the Russia investigation, resign?
A. She’s running for elected office
B. A conflict of interest
C. She felt pressed for political reasons to produce a report
D. To spend more time with her family
3. Where are the historic talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban being held?
A. Kabul, Afghanistan
B. United Nations
C. Islamabad, Pakistan
D. Doha, Qatar
4. When did President Donald Trump tell Bob Woodward in an interview that he always wanted to play down the COVID-19 pandemic?
5. Which teams played in the NFL’s first game of the season?
A. Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans
B. Kansas Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers
C. New England Patriots and Green Bay Packers
D. New Orleans Saints and Seattle Seahawks
(c)2020 Tribune Content Agency, LLC
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO WHAT’S NEXT
This column/content is for subscribers only. It is sold separately and is not included in your Tribune News Service subscription. To subscribe, please contact Rick DeChantal at Tribune Content Agency, (1-312-222-8682) or firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can purchase individual columns a la carte at www.tribunenewsservice.com.
To see what else is happening in Gallatin County subscribe to the online paper.